Dedicated Baltimore Area Personal Injury Attorneys Fight for Your Best Interests
A knowledgeable team to assist you after a serious accident
A personal injury due to someone else’s negligence can leave you dealing with medical bills, lost time at work, and physical and emotional pain and suffering. If you need to hold an irresponsible party accountable for the actions or negligence that caused your injuries, speak with a respected Baltimore area lawyer at Forman Clothier Law Group, LLC. We provide you with a comprehensive and detailed legal strategy based on your needs and circumstances. Our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience, which we leverage to protect your rights and best interests.
The advice you need when dealing with a personal injury
At the core of any personal injury lawsuit is determining who or what was at fault for an accident causing the injuries in question. Our trustworthy lawyers help with claims related to the following:
- Auto accidents: Many motor vehicle accidents are the result of distracted driving, operating while intoxicated or drowsy driving, which all may cause motorists to lose focus. Other common causes are inclement weather, poor road conditions and equipment failures, such as blown tires and brake problems.
- Truck accidents: Crashes involving large commercial trucks are incredibly dangerous, as these vehicles’ weight and size are much greater than the average passenger car, pickup truck or SUV. Truck drivers often face pressure to meet tight deadlines, causing them to speed or violate federal regulations on rest time. Inadequate maintenance and imbalanced trailer loads are other common issues.
- Slips and falls: If a property owner does not provide a reasonably safe environment for customers and guests, it’s only a matter of time before a serious accident occurs. Slip and fall accidents are often the result of slippery surfaces, broken sidewalks, dangerous stairways and objects left in aisles or walkways.
- Medical malpractice: You trust your doctor to improve your health and properly treat your injuries. However, when a healthcare professional commits medical malpractice, you have the right to pursue compensation.
- Wrongful death: It’s extremely painful to lose a loved one due to the actions or negligence of another party. If your family is dealing with this type of loss, we can help you file a wrongful death claim against those responsible.
As soon as possible after any accident, consult a member of our team to help you determine fault and take action against those responsible. This will likely involve seeking compensation from drivers, trucking companies, government agencies and/or insurance companies. Our personal injury lawyers work diligently on your behalf to represent your best interests at all times.
We take action on your behalf, seeking the compensation you and your family need and deserve.
Meet with an experienced personal injury lawyer today
After a serious injury to you or a loved one, seek the advice of the knowledgeable attorneys at Forman Clothier Law Group, LLC. Based in Glen Burnie, Maryland, we serve individuals and families throughout Anne Arundel County and beyond. For a free initial consultation, call us today at 410-324-3140 or contact us online.
Se habla español.