802 Landmark Drive, Suite 111, Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061

410.324.3140 410.324.3140


Frequently Asked Questions


Contact us to discuss your legal needs. Se habla español.

Call us 410.324.3140, or contact us online to find out how we can help you. We are located in Glen Burnie, Maryland.


Do I need a lawyer?

If you think you might need a lawyer, then it is possible you may well need a lawyer!  That is why the attorneys at Forman Clothier Law Group, LLC provide a free initial consultation.

Back to Top

What is the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony?
The difference between a misdemeanor and a felony generally relates to the severity of the crime and the penalty imposed.

Back to Top

I was injured through no fault of my own. Can I file a personal injury action?
If you or a loved one are injured by another’s negligence, carelessness, or wrongful conduct, you may be able to seek compensation from the negligent party and his or her insurers.

Back to Top

Do I need to hire a personal injury attorney?
Representation by an experienced personal injury lawyer can help level the playing field with big companies and their big insurers. Remember, they have well-paid attorneys looking out for their interests.

Back to Top

How much does it cost to get a divorce?
The cost of a divorce is determined by the complexity of each individual case. The more issues in dispute and the more complex the case, the higher the cost. At Forman Clothier Law Group, LLC, we strive to resolve your divorce in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.

Back to Top

How much child support will I have to pay, if any? How is this determined?
Child support is determined based on a formula set out by statute. This formula uses factors including the number of minor children, income of both mother and father, cost of health insurance for the children, cost of daycare, etc. The law assumes the residential parent is already contributing to the child’s needs and directs the other parent to pay a percentage of his/her income to the custodial parent.

Back to Top

How often do I need to update my will?
Your will should be reviewed by a licensed attorney and updated any time that there has been a significant change in your personal life or financial situation. A significant change may be the death of a beneficiary, marriage, divorce, a change in your financial situation, birth of a child, or a move to a different state. You should have your attorney review your will periodically to ensure that it meets your needs.

Back to Top


Contact Form

We will respond to your inquiry in a timely fashion. Thank you.

Quick Contact Form